Notice to Our Clients:
Client Service Changes in Response to COVID-19 as of 3-18-20, Updated on 4/1/2020
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. We greatly care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
Our office is closed to outside visitors through
March 31, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Our professionals are available via email, phone, online meetings and video conferencing to continue to serve you.
- We highly encourage you to use our client-friendly portal for the safe and secure transfer of information.
- You may mail documents to our office but consider using our portal.
- As a last resort, the drop-off of documents is allowed by appointment only.
- No documents are signed of on-site. TCA staff will electronically send, or mail required documents for signature.
Other steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include minimizing the number of team members in our office. Several of our professionals will primarily work remotely, while others are working alternate hours, creating social distancing for those in the office. Our information security systems ensure that our clients’ information will remain secure, even when we are working remotely. All team members are directed to stay home if they or a family member are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms. Further measures are in place should a team or family member be exposed or contract the virus.
These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the COVID-19, we will inform of further updates and possible dates changes.
On behalf of all of us at TCA, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. We wish you, your families, and your team much good health.